The Boots also feature the Rider Comfort System (RCS) foot bed for all day comfort and support. The RCS footbed features include:
- Foot Flex Bars – The outsole has twin foot flex bars which allow as natural movement as possible whilst providing great flexibility whilst riding.
- Slip-resistant Tread – The sole is made of a slip-resistant tread for optimal grip in all conditions, whilst the outsole is made of rubber for extra durability.
- Steel Arch Foundation – Benefitting from a high-quality Italian steel shank board, these boots protect the foot from moving around, providing support and comfort simultaneously.
- Moisture Control Lining – Wicking away any moisture, this lining ensures your feet stay dry, controlling perspiration whilst providing extra comfort.
- Enhanced Cushion Layer – The middle layer of the triple density footbed provides optimal comfort and cushioning, designed for all-day use.
- Cupped Heel and Arch Support – The multi-functional bottom layer offers stability and support, with a cupped heel, ensuring your feet stay comfortable and your feet are encouraged into the right position.
- Steel Shank – A high-quality Steel Shank secures the boot together, reducing lateral foot movement and ultimately improving foot stability and positioning.